– Concretes requiring long-term workability.
– Skyscrapers and large size buildings.
– Other concretes that need both initial dispersion and high performance for slump retention
|Appearance||Colorless or honey liquid|
|Solid Content (%)||50 ± 1|
|pH||5.5 ± 1.0|
|Specific Gravity (mg/L)||1.10 ± 0.02|
|Viscosity (cps)||Max. 1000|
|Choloride||Nil to BS507|
– Good water reducing and slump retention.
– Good pumpability due to low viscosity of concrete.
– Ability to provide transparent white product
– Chloride free, safe for use in pre stressed and reinforced concrete.
Strusin Dragon-WSR501 has a minimum shelf life of 12 months provided the temperature is kept within the range of 5°C to 35° C Should the temperature of the product falls outside this range then contact STRUMIX for advice.